Monday, July 9, 2012

What? Am I a teen again?

I have noticed over the last six months or so my skin has forgotten I'm a 39 year old adult. It has decided that I am actually a 15 year old teenager. I have had more pimples and breakouts now then I EVER did as a kid.

I have no idea why I woke up one morning to the oiliest skin know to man, woman and child. My clients (adults with developmental disabilities) love to point out every new outbreak that appears on my skin. I have even been told by one lady that I should use Proactive. It worked for her brother. I guess she was trying to be nice.

I woke up today with Mount Vesuvius between my eyes. Seriously, there is no hiding this bad boy. I look like I want to visit India and just placed the red dot way too low.

If I have the oily skin of a teenager so why then am I getting senior discounts at Dunkin Donuts? Or being told that I look like the mother of a client who is only 7 years younger and has a full head of WHITE hair? Will the universe make up its mind? How old do you think I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment