Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ice cream.......it's not my fault!

I have a little problem. I'm addicted to ice cream. I like many different kinds. I love Ben and Gerry's. There are several flavors I love, but my all time favorite is Dairy Queen's vanilla. I don't know what it is about their vanilla but I could eat it all the time.

Now, that's a problem because I'm trying to lose weight and eating ice cream doesn't help. So I've cut way back. It hurts. It hurts a lot, but I'm drinking more water (most of the time) and eating more veggies. I'm trying, I really am.

I say it's not my fault because I decided to get a quart of vanilla the other day at work. I needed to splurge. I was hot, tired and crabby. (ok, I know that's just excuses, but sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do.). So, back to it not being my fault- when I picked up my quart (I went through the drive thru) and left. When I got back to the house with my client I looked in the bag and with my quart what did I see? A spoon.

Now, a spoon says to me that it is a single serving. Am I right or what? I mean, you get a spoon with a blizzard, a sundae, even a banana split. These are all considered single serving items (whether they should be or not).

So what was I supposed to do? It's not my fault......

No comments:

Post a Comment