Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Let me say it again: I AM NOT THAT OLD

Seriously people, I'm getting a complex!

While working with a 32 yr old client today, we walked into Cumberland Farms so my client could buy a coffee. My client opened the door and gestured for a man of approximately my age to enter first. So what did the man say you ask? He said "oh no thank you, I'll let you and your mom go first."

Seriously??? My client is 32 years old. I am 39 years old. I am only 7 years older! And, not being vain but I DO NOT look older than my client!!!! On a bad day I'm told I look about the same age. (although come to think of it, if this happened, and I get senior discounts, AND I get told I'm "at that age" by my doctors- maybe everyone is just lying to me to make me feel better.

I AM NOT THAT OLD PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment