Thursday, May 10, 2012

Behavior modification

First I must write a disclaimer, this is not something I would EVER do. It was something that popped into my head and made me laugh. That is all.

So, my son is displaying some disturbing behaviors, I won't go into them now, but they are not appropriate. I have tried every way I can think of to get him to stop.

While talking to a co-worker today I came up with a plan. I can get a taser. I'll get one with low voltage so as not to harm him of course. Just a short lasting stun. I'm thinking with such a smart kid he'll catch on pretty quick.

And just think, if it works, what other behaviors could I modify.....the list is endless. I could, with a little time and voltage have the perfect child.

So what if he drools a lot and has names for all his toes?

Just kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment