Sunday, August 5, 2012

The many sides of Emily

I just got back from my camp today. While there I was able to participate in the musical that was performed.

So on Friday evening at 6:55pm (five minutes before the show starts) I was talking to one of the girls sitting in the front row. She asked what part I was playing. My answer was "multiple". This is because only two people had actual roles. Because there were only about 15 of us and the show calls for sixty, we all took several speaking parts and I had several solos because so few adults wanted/can sing.

Well, this precocious girl, whom I have watched grow up from a baby- told me that I already act like I have multiple personalities. At this point I had to fess up. I explained that I am actually ten very thin people. The problem is, even when you get ten very thin people together, they make up one big fat person. This is the real reason I am a big woman.

Now the secret is out. My weight loss journey is really trying to lose at least five of the people that live inside of me.

Sorry, this seemed much funnier when I told it Friday night.......

2 comments:

  1. I laughed :) how very rude of this girl! VILE xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all good. She wasn't trying to be rude, she just has a similar sense of humor
      The look on her face when I told her I was multiple thin people was priceless. Gave me quite a laugh.

      Delete