Saturday, April 14, 2012

The truth about chest colds

This post is not really about the truth about chest colds. It's about the progression of MY chest cold.

For those of you who read my other blogs, you may not know this about me (because I'm so shy and modest. Yeah, right) but I really hate to be sick. I'm better with serious illnesses, or recovering from major surgeries. When it comes to a cold or a minor illness- I'm a cry baby. I feel like crawling in bed and having everyone wait o. Me hand and foot. This is obviously NOT going to happen since I live alone with an autistic child, but I still want it, so I whine about it.

Anyway, back to the progression of my chest cold. All this coughing has done a number on my voice, when I can talk that is. My normal voice went away. (that's ok, I'm not a fan anyway) and in its place was the voice of a phone sex operator. ( Not that I'd have a go at that profession, but I had the voice for it, and that's ok with me). The sad thing is, that voice didn't last as long as I would have liked. Now, I'd like to say that's because I was getting better but alas, I started developing the voice of an old man who smokes 5 packs a day. Not my shining moment.

Well, I think I'm on the mend, not only because my chest feels a little better, but because I have a sexy voice again. Wait, this time I have a sexy man voice. Ah well, I still sound like a man, but at least it's a sexy man right?

I'm sexy and I know it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment