Friday, April 20, 2012

Curse my family genetics

My family has always had "certain issues". I had always hoped and prayed to have skipped these genetics. I still pray that my "issue" is only a temporary problem because I've been run down and sick, but I fear this is not the case......

Yesterday, and again this morning as I coughed away (thanks to my wonderful chest cold) I peed a little. I was horrified. I mean, I'm not even 40 yet. I shouldn't be having incontinence issues! I mean, you watch the commercials- Whoopie Goldberg (sp?) had those commercials for the 60+ years talking about when you sneeze or cough. How can this apply to me already? Next thing you know I'll be having accidents when I pass gas!! Oh the horror of my prematurely aging bladder!!!! I guess I really will be investing in Poise.

No comments:

Post a Comment