Thursday, October 27, 2011

What have I gotten myself into?

A friend of mine has suggested, not for the first time, that I should do stand up.  I'm not sure if I'm that funny, but she believes in me, and I guess her boyfriend does too according to her.  Anyway, I've had an epiphany as to something I'd like to do in my life and figure this would be a great way to "put myself out there" and try something new.  If I'm a hit great!  If I fail? I'll have another great blog to write about here, because I'm sure there will be lots of material in an epic fail like that.
Here's the problem which my friend has not considered, probably because I haven't shared it, I get stage fright. Yes I know, it's not a new thing for a person to get stage fright, especially in a new and uncomfortable setting.  But does everyone pee their pants?  Now, I'm not talking a lake at my feet, but I have been known to pee a little.  My friend better have a supply of poise pads ready for me!  That's all I have to say about that.  I'm not sure how comedic I would feel with pee in my panties.  Yes, I said panties.  What?  You think I should say drawers? Undies? I thought panties sounded a little classier, and lets face it I certainly need something to elevate a blog about peeing my pants.  You'd think I was ashamed, but I think it's kind of funny.  I mean it's been a long time since that's actually happened but I bring it up because I know that this situation will definitely mean I should be prepared to be Poised.

No comments:

Post a Comment