Friday, October 28, 2011

Lets re-visit stalkers.

Just a quick note about stalkers.  No, I haven't heard from my "hand-me-down stalker" in a while and I suppose I should be happy about that.  Any way, I'm trying to pay it forward.  My friend (the one who gave me her old stalker) called me the other day and while telling me she felt almost like she was stalking an old high school classmate by reading her blog, that she was giving me an early Christmas present: she was stalking me on Facebook and blogs.  Yeah!!!!  I have a stalker!  OK, so admittedly she's not a creepy stalker, more of a warm and fuzzy, insightful and caring stalker, but isn't that the kind you'd want to have anyway?  I'm so happy, I now have a real stalker and a creepy hand-me-down sort of stalker who I haven't heard from in a while.
So what does this have to do with paying it forward you ask? While talking to a another friend (yes, I have more than one.  SURPRISE) I told her the stalker story and when she expressed disappointment in not having one of her own I promised to stalk her on the phone and on Facebook.  See? I can be nice if I want to.......

No comments:

Post a Comment