Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I need my coffee!

Have you ever had one of those days?  It's not even 10:30am here and it's already been a day. 

I went to the dr, I've been having problems with my knee since February (it's now June people!). I was told I had runners knee <again> and needed physical therapy. Well, 1 & 1/2 months later and $600 poorer it's not better. Now I have to have an MRI to see if I need surgery or need to learn to live with it. 

That's not the best part though.....after leaving the drs and picking up more paint for props for my sons party next month I stopped at Dunkin Donuts. I wanted, no I needed an iced coffee. I went through the drive thru. I ordered. The staff gave me a straw and I gave him my money. Then I drove off....

It wasn't until I was half way home before I went to put the straw in the coffee only to realize there was no coffee...wow, talk about embarrassing having to turn around and go back.  Ok so that wasn't the hard part, it was having to tell them what I had done, listen to them call out asking the drive thru person if it had happened and hearing him confirm. 

What can't you do without?

No comments:

Post a Comment