Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hair cut

I don't know about you, but when I go for a hair cut, I assume the person with the scissors has more knowledge than I do about hair.  I give her the pertinent information.....I need an easy, no fuss hair cut...otherwise, just do what you think looks best. I have yet to be disappointed. 

I was telling my coworker this evening that I was going to get my hair cut.  When she asked what it would look like I told her I had no idea and explained my reasoning.  (This is where it gets funny.....well, I think it was funny). She then went into some detail about her own hair cutting experiences, which are interesting to say the least.  She finished by telling me that her husband (she is almost 70 and her husband is 85) receives a magazine in the mail.  She is sure it is a "gay magazine" and doesn't know why they receive it, but she doesn't mind because it has some of the best articles.  She then went on to explain that one article was about the current men's hair fashion which apparently is long on top and short on the sides.  She is trimming her sides and letting her hair on top grow.  She then proceeded to tell me that I should get this hair style...."it would look really good on you".....  Uh huh, sure.  She kept telling me its all the rage, it's what's hot in hair trends.....

I don't want a boys hair cut.......sorry, I think I'll stick to my original plan....maybe I'll even post a picture (I'll definitely post one if that's the hair cut I'm given lmbo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment