Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kids say the darnedest things

***********WARNING**********

Even I have a hard time with this one!!!








My son came upstairs this morning and one thing led to another.....and he randomly tells me that his dad pees in front of him.

WTH? How do I respond to such a thing? So I said the only thing I could think of....."do you watch to see how to pee in the toilet without peeing ON the toilet, and floor, and walls?" "Yes" he responds.

Then he tells me that "You know what mommy? Dad has a very hairy penis." Again: HOW DO I RESPOND TO SOMETHING LIKE THAT??? It's been a very long time since I've wanted to think about that "thing". I mean really, poke my brain with a hot poker please.

He then kept talking about it. Oh goodness! I don't even remember how we ended the topic except that I am now traumatized and he was giggling a lot. It will be a very Long time before I can look him in the eye again.......(the dad, not my son)

No comments:

Post a Comment