Monday, September 12, 2011

If I could be serious for a moment

Hi. I have talked to a couple of people who have read my blog posts in the recent past. From these discussions I feel the need to be serious for a moment and clarify the reason for this blog.
This blog is not, never has, and never will be a forum for me to complain about others, blather on about the woes of my life and/or for others to feel sorry for me. I am writing because I was told (wrong or right) that I was funny and I should. I write to show you the reader that while my life holds some hard moments, there can be another way to look at them. I do not believe that my life is any harder than anyone elses. It's just different. I'm not better, more virtuous, funnier or better looking than others, I'm just weird. Strange in my way of thought if you will.
Don't get me wrong, I have my moments of self pity, and what glorious moments they are. But that is not the point of this blog. This is to take a look at moments in my life and find the humor in them, show you that it can be done, and if I can do it, anyone can. For me, it's much easier to get through life with a laugh than with a snot-filled nose and red puffy eyes. My hope is to make you laugh along with me, or at least bring a smile to your face.
And for the record. It still is all about me! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment