Sunday, December 22, 2013

Be careful what you wish for...

I have learned throughout my life about the importance of thought. The law of attraction. What you put out into the world is what you get back. 
I have also learned about manifesting what you want in your life.  Part of that is being clear in your intentions. I remember saying I wanted a man in my life for companionship. What I got was a hodge podge of good men (and a couple of crazies, but who's counting!) but so NOT what I needed from any of them. I had not been clear in my intention. I was not clear in telling the universe what I really wanted to manifest. I need to be clear....I want a man who has a job, who has a car, he is caring, loving, romantic, not clingy or needy. He loves children and is patient. Ok, so now that's out of the way ;-)
Last night my middle aged body was feeling particularly creeky and I went to sleep wanting to manifest feeling younger. To be clear- what I meant was to not feel so creeky, achy and sore. I wanted to be able to sit on the floor cross-legged and be able to get up without making the noises my grandparents used to make when standing....
What I got.....a face full of acne. 

Please, be careful what you manifest and be as clear as you are able so you don't end up like me.....a creeky middle aged woman with a 15 year old acne covered face. 

This has been a public service announcement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment