Monday, December 3, 2012

Pepper is back

I decided enough time had gone by that I would fill the bird feeder again. I mean, how long do squirrels live anyway? Don't they at least move on when the gravy train leaves the station?

I guess not, maybe the recession has hit the wildlife population? Anyway, I can spend the rest of the year pondering these issues, but I don't have the energy.

Needless to say I decided to put bird seed in the bird feeder again to help out the birds this winter season. The only thing coming to my feeder is Pepper the squirrel. Not only is she eating all the food...she decided se wanted better access to said bird food. Every visit to the feeder also has her looking in the window, I'm really not sure if she's laughing at me or thanking me...hmmm.

Granted the feeder is old- 10 years old to be exact- but still....she tore the top off. I give up. Do I continue to feed the squirrel? Or get rid of the feeder? (Actually I'll be getting rid of the feeder anyway, I mean it IS broken.)









No comments:

Post a Comment