Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'd feel sorry for her if it wasn't so funny...

So, if you remember correctly Pepper is back. She is fatter than ever, so I don't feel bad about not feeding her for the last 1&1/2 years. She broke my bird feeder to gain more access to the food and continually looks at me through the window as if to say: "What? I have every right to be here, it's MY food!" Today my sons case manager came over to discuss the lack of communication between us and his school, as well as the lack of a divorce!!! I pointed out Pepper to her as we sat on the couch discussing how best to help my son.

Have I ever told you how much I love our case manager? Cause I do. She is awesome, she has helped us so much and has a twisted sense of humor like I do. She remarked on how fat Pepper's butt is then quietly got up and moved by the window. This was done while Pepper had a mouth full of seeds being deposited in her hiding place. (BTW- she's not very smart because I watch her hide them so I know where they are.....does that mean Pepper could be a man?). So, the case manager hid out of sight from Pepper as she made her way back for more food. As soon as she jumped onto the feeder our case manager jumped in front of the window, banged on it and screamed the house down. That squirrel flew so far and so fast I think it evolved into a flying squirrel.... I almost peed my pants from the shock and hilarity of the moment. (Seriously...had NO idea she was going to do that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment